I'm the girl
who will put her head on your shoulder,
not because she's sleepy, but because she wants to be closer to you...
I'm the girl
who never forgets all the sweet little things you do for me...
I'm the girl
who actually keeps her body parts in her clothing in public... most of the time
I'm the girl
who never gives up hope even when I tell others I have...
I'm the girl
who loves to end a hug with a kiss...
I'm the girl
who you can talk to about anything...
I'm the girl
who laughs at your jokes...
I'm the girl
who will have many inside jokes with you and will remember each one...
I'm the girl
who will brag about you to all of my friends...
I'm the girl
who will listen to you talk...
I'm the girl
who loves it when you hug me for no apparent reason...
I'm the girl
who loves it when you hug me from behind or kiss me on the forehead..
I'm the girl
who loves you for you, and doesn't care what other people say about us...
I'm the girl
who loves it when you introduce me to your friends as your girlfriend...
I'm the girl
who loves the feeling when you take me by the hand without saying a word...
I'm the girl
who is incredibly picky,
but when I find someone I like
I want to spend the whole night curled up in their arms...
Most of all i'm the girl who in love wit you each and every second of her heart beat.
5 comments:
oke sweet sgt!~
tahniah!!~
i love u.
10q so much Nur Farahin Shamsuri..
HAPPY 7th ANNiVESARY!!!
=]
7mth da???oho...cograts...aku xtao pn ko da slama 2..bb ko ni nmpak cm man hater!!!hahahaa
man hater is better than man eater!
hahahahah
rndu kau dowh!
man hater is better than man eater!
hahahahah
rndu kau dowh!
Post a Comment