Thursday, July 30, 2009

saya belajar....

1. I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel

2.
I've learned that either you control your attitude, or it controls you

3.
I've learned that my best friend and I , can do anything or nothing and still have a good time

4. I've learned that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you learned from them, and less to do with how many years you have lived

5.
I've learned that it isin't always enough to be forgiven by others, but sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself

6.
I've learned that just because two people argue, doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other

7.
I've learned that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret, it may change you life forever

8.
I've learned that no matter how much i care, some people just dont care back

9.
I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and just seconds to destroy it

10.
I've learned that their are people who love you dearly, but just don't know how to show it

11.
I've learned that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced our lives, but we are responsible for who we become

12.I've learned that your love ones has high chances to kill your heart

13.I've learned that when u give all out to them does't mean they will did the same way as u did

15.I've learned in order to get happiness you have to go trough the 'rain'

16.I've learned what goes around comes around, karma is a 'police'!

17.I've learned someone you dont like will soon be kind towards you.

18.I've learned loneliness kills you, but in other side its a chance for giving yourself a space to live without thinking bout others.

19.I've learned at the end, its all worth the pain.

20.I've learned GOD will always with you trough the pain as long as you do remember HIM every single second.

No comments: