Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 10 Challenge


Day 1: 10 things about me

Day 2: 10 things I love
Day 3: 10 things I hate
Day 4: 10 things I want to say to 1 person
Day 5: 10 wishes
Day 6: 10 items I can't live without
Day 7: 10 important people
Day 8: 10 of my favorite songs
Day 9: 10 ways to win my heart

Day 10: 10 final words

Erk..?? last challenge ni macam pelik je..final words?? okay xpe2..layankan je..

Here are my 10 final words, my most fav quotes lah apa lagi..hehe

1.We must hurt in order to grow, fail in order to know, lose in order to gain. Because some lessons in life, are best learnt through pain.

2. If you cant let go of the wrong one...you'll NEVER find the right one.

3. Allah selalu memberi pelangi di setiap badai, senyum di setiap air mata, berkah di setiap cubaan dan jawapan di setiap doa.

4. It's not that I've changed, I just stopped caring. You never gave me a reason to keep at it, so I'm done.

5.Oleh itu, maka (tetapkanlah kepercayaanmu) bahawa sesungguhnya tiap-tiap kesukaran disertai kemudahan. (94:5)

6.God sometimes pushes us out of our comfortable lives to teach us to trust him. We may fall a bit, but he will never let us hit the ground.

7.You have to love who you are, before you can love who you are with.

8.Stop Stressing about the "could have's" if it was meant to be then it would have

9.Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring flowers.

10. Prayer change things!


No comments: